February 2, 2011

Lava

I read on another blog about this booth which sells Mexican food. I love Mexican food but I deterred eating there for about two times because I didn't have my cam with me. One day, however, I was left with no choice because I am so tired with the food at SM.

It took me a while to decide what to have. After minutesssss of indecisiveness, I ordered a wet burrito.

When I ate my food, I found out that it was just heated. The cheese is not cheesy and the burrito did not fare well either. I was so disappointed that I may not order from their anymore. I think some of my classmates like it though.

Oh. I suffered an upset stomach for 2 or 3 days because of their burrito which was a mixture of some sorts. :-|

Lava
SM Foodcourt
BS Aquino Avenue, Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?