February 2, 2011

Bob's

Bob's is the most famous restaurant of Bacolod. I think you haven't been to Bacolod if you haven't eaten here.

My college friends and I were supposed to eat at Bar21 but we were intimidated by the looks of it. So we headed to Bob's which is the safest choice we all could make.

At Bob's, we read the menu even if we know what we would have - Baby Back Ribs.


It took less than 15 minutes for the food to arrive but we were all hungry and 15 minutes meant forever. As soon as our plates touched our table and as soon as we said our prayers, we gobbled on our food. I even almost forgot to take pictures. Haha.

The ribs at Bob's was soft and juicy and delicious. But I still think that those in Bourbon Street is the best. You certainly can't forget your first, can you?

The onion rings on the side was all flour. But I forgot about it because there were steamed veggies I so enjoy having.


The waiters in Bob's are attentive. We even interviewed one of them and gathered that some of them were with Bob's since it started in 1965.


Bob's never fail to please me.

A proof of pleasure
Menu. Click the images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.

















 











Bob's
BS Aquino Drive, Bacolod City
With branches at SM and Makati
http://bobsbacolod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?