February 2, 2011

The Grand Tower

One Monday ago, when all the food stalls inside the school were closed, we had no choice but to go somewhere to eat. As usual, my friends let me call the shots.

I suggested Grand Tower and they all agreed without any hesitations. I chose to eat at Grand Tower because I have heard good remarks about it. And, the food is cheap.

So off we went to Grand Tower.

At Grand Tower, we were greeted by very courteous people who were willing to attend to our every need.

We had a hard time selecting what to eat because there were lots of good things to eat! I finally chose my all-time favorite sisig and a chopsuey dish. After I paid for my food, a waiter carried my tray to where he was to seat us. I thanked him then got a glass of water. Along the way, I snooped inside the soup pot to see what was in it. A waitress saw me and instructed another waiter to serve soup to me and my friends. Talk about attentiveness. :)

I finally sat down and ate. The sisig was heavenly and spicy. All of my friends agreed that it was good and very well paired with rice. The chopsuey was also good. The vegetables weren't soggy and were crispy and crunchy. My friends were equally enjoying their meals that they ordered more servings of rice.

This is some place I would return to.

The Grand Tower
Montinola cor Iznart Street
Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?