February 2, 2011

Krispy Kreme

Whenever I know someone is headed to Manila or someone is going home from Manila, I plead them to bring Krispy Kreme. :)

I am very happy if one gives me only one doughnut but was surprised one Friday ago, when my friend gave me half a dozen. Yumyum!

I had the Blueberry Cheesecake first because I never had a Krispy Kreme cheesecake before. It was so-so. I also had the all-time favorite Original Glaze, the New Year newcomer which was of ring variety and with Toblerone pieces on top, another ring variety with Snickers and Lemon Cheesecake.

Blueberry Cheesecake

Lemon Cheesecake

Original Glaze

Snickers

Toblerone
My favorite among the new flavors is the one with Toblerone on top but my all-time favorite remains to be Hershey's Cookies and Kreme.

I want more! :)

Krispy Kreme outlets are only found in Manila but there are some restos in Iloilo, Cebu and Davao which buys them from Manila and sells them to in the places mentioned.
Krispy Kreme on Facebook 1
Krispy Kreme on Facebook 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?