March 12, 2011

Glor's Hamburger

I have always read about this burger joint and thus, have always wanted to try their burgers... but I never knew where it is located. I always scour the city for their shop and always fail... One day, when Glor's was the last thing on my mind, I came across it.

I ordered a grilled burger and a bottle of Mountain Dew to the waitresses who were all attentive and courteous. It didn't take long for my order to arrive. I gobbled it down and thought that it wasn't that amazing at all. I mean, Big Mac or Burger Machine could whip up the same burger.

Their place really needs serious renovations. It is like a hole-in-a-wall with dark interiors, which do not fit the type of food they serve.

I certainly won't go a long distance for some ordinary burgers. But if I am in the vicinity and am craving for burgers... why not? 

Glor's Hamburgers
near the corner of Valeria and Ledesma Streets, Iloilo City
(033)3373640
Glor's on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?