March 22, 2011

Pizzaro Jalandoni

Giardino turned to Pizzaro. And since I have never tried the pizza at Pizzaro, I took opportunity of an invitation.

The pizza took only 12 minutes to make. It looked so delicious but tasted so-so. Actually, it wasn't really so-so but its price added to its so-so-ness.

Although the crust was very well done (I like it soft and not so thin and not so thick), the pizza had only a few mozzarella cheese unlike that in Amico's. Also, the tomato sauce was overpowering and I didn't really appreciate the toppings... My friend had the same remarks on our pizza.

Next time, I'll opt for Amico's or Afrique's.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.












Pizzaro
Jalandoni St., Iloilo City
near Jollibee Jalandoni cor E Lopez
Pizzaro on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?