March 12, 2011

Thiea and Jiecel's

One weekday ago, my friends and I wanted to eat lunch somewhere. I chose Theia and Jiecel's because I heard many good feedbacks about it.

At Theia and Jiecel's, we ordered their siopao and some chicken mami. While waiting for our order, we beared the heat which was not solved by their seemingly broken airconditioning unit. Their place seemed like a small ariconditioned carenderia.

Their siopao disappointed me big time. It was hot but it tasted old. Their dough was dry, not soft and not tasty. The filling can never be understood.

Their mami was also disappointing. It was small and not delicious. Very soso. Maybe the stuff carenderias serve on the sidewalk is better.

I will never never never return there.

Jiecel and Thea's Refreshment
Taft Street, Sta. Rosa, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
(033)3210287

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?