March 12, 2011

Love and Kisses

Tonight was a boring night. I initially planned to eat at Kong Kee but it was still early when I finished strolling around downtown. So I went home and found myself in a dilemma of where to eat. I considered Fort Manukan and then hang out at Crammer's after, or Bavaria and then hang out at the new Garden Cafe but I settled for some pizza and beer instead.

I thought of Giardino but considered my savings if I'd buy at Love and Kisses. A vague memory told me otherwise but the calling of having some pizza for dinner was overwhelming.

I ordered a Baby Doll Simone at P110. Quite expensive, I thought, but when I opened the box, I was surprised to see a lot of toppings and a lot of slices. The last time I remember, a Baby Doll pizza only had 4 slices. Mine have 6. Oh well. Maybe my memory is just playing with me.


I ate my pizza and was satisfied. Yum, yum, yum.


I have also tried their Pork Spareribs, Passion on Fire and Fettucine Alfredo.

Their Pork Spareribs are fatty - very fatty but the meaty part (the little that is left when you trim off the fats) is good and very well done. :) The Passion on Fire is noodles on a sizzling plate, if I can still remember it right. Nothing spectacular. The Fettucine Alfredo is buttery - makes me wanna vomit.

Expensive and so-so but pizzas can be had by the slice. Not my choice for pizza though. The ideal answer is that I won't return but consdering the vicinity of it to me, I might return. If given options like Afrique's... bye Love and Kisses! :P

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.









 










Love and Kisses
Jalandoni St., Iloilo City (near University of San Agustin)
Another branch at: Nelly Garden, E. Lopez St., Iloilo City

1 comment:

Have you eaten here? What do you think?