December 28, 2011

Kusina Tsina

We used to frequent at Kusina Tsina. But ever since they closed their branch located near us, we haven't eaten there for more than a year.

One day, however, after a FB post of "I miss Kusina Tsina", one thing led to another and invitations followed until we found ourselves going to Kusina Tsina.

It was special for me so I would have ordered duck which, unfortunately, was not available that night. So I chose the Soy Chicken and Asado Combo.

The chicken is always tender and tasty. The Asado is sweet as it should. And their combination makes me happy because it means I have a lot of viand. :)

The familiar tastes made me yearn for the time Kusina Tsina was near us and where we go to if we wanted good food. I just hope the next time I visit, the duck would be waiting for me.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















Kusina Tsina
Quezon St., Iloilo City
(033)3003030; (033)3013030
Kusina Tsina on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?