December 17, 2011

Ocean City

Months ago, I already thought of celebrating my birthday here. Days prior to my birthday, I scrapped the idea of a lauriat and thought of an intimate lunch with friends. I thought of duck but I found ourselves ordering Patatim, Buttered Chicken, Mixed Vegetables, that Seafood Dish called Iba't Ibang Lamang Dagat sa Gata and Mango Float.

The Mixed Vegetables was good. The vegetables weren't soggy and were crunchy.

The Patatim was a disappointment. It was cold and not tender and was not really tasty.

The Buttered Chicken was it's usual delicious self.

The Seafood Dish was everyone's favorite that day. It was somekinda cheesy and milky. And it had a lot of seafood in it. :)

The Mango Float was very frozen but it had a lot of mango in it.


So that you know, Ocean City is one of my favorite restos because it is cheap and delicious.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.































Ocean City
General Luna St., Iloilo City
(033)3369272
Ocean City on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?