December 20, 2011

Lumpiga

My friends and I wanted to just eat. We all like Lumpiga so it is of no wonder that we found ourselves there one lunch ago.

It is nice that Lumpiga opens for lunch and added combo meals in their menu.

My friend had mixed seafood, which we were so envious with and which I think I will order next time. :)

My other friends had beef steak and beef salpicao.


Another had chicken teriyaki.

And another had sizzling blue marlin.

My group of friends and I had Pork Insarabasa and Adobong Manok sa Gata.

We all wondered what kind of dish this was. When it came, it was just pork with onions and tomato on top and bagoong on the side. It tasted like what grilled pork should taste like. And the lovely addition of the bagoong was very much welcome. :)

The Adobong Manok sa Gata only had a little sauce in it but it was tender and many that our small group of three had a hard time finishing it.

It is nice that I could now take good pictures of Lumpiga's food considering that I can now enjoy them at daytime. I have never complained about the food at Lumpiga. In fact, I like the food there. Lumpiga is one of my favorite restaurants. :)

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















Lumpiga
General Luna St., Iloilo City
Lumpiga on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?