December 6, 2011

Foodnet

After a whole day of touring Valencia and just eating canned goods, we were famished. Since we were to leave the following day, we had have to try Foodnet, which is ubiquituous in Dumaguete.

It was like a carenderia (or maybe it IS a carenderia!) wherein you have to line, point at what you want, pay for your order and bring your tray to your table.

Honestly, I was having a hard time choosing what to eat. It all looked so good and I wanted to try all of them! In the end, I chose a fried pork dish. My friends had curry and maja blanca.

The fried pork dish was spicy. And crunchy and meaty. It was a little less than heaven, but nevertheless heaven, for me.

I asked some curry from my friends but I forgot how it tasted.

The maja blanca was cheap at (as far as I can remember) PhP10.

Dishes are at PhP35 per serving. Mind you, their dishes are huge!!! :) And, what is most amazing is that rice is at PhP5 only! :)

This is my favorite eatery in Dumaguete and I will really return here. So worth it! 

Foodnet
Everywhere in Dumaguete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?