December 12, 2011

Steps of Rome

I wouldn't have wanted to eat here because I promised my friend that I would treat her here if they won first place in the Chorale Competition at school. Even if they didn't win, I still want to treat her because she deserved it anyway. Another friend wanted to eat here for a HS classmate's despedida. So I found myself at Steps of Rome. :)

My friends had pastas while I had Chicken Parmigiana. I wanted to try the Steak Florentine, Chicken with Garlic and Olive Oil, Italian Baby Back Ribs and Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet. I also want to try their buffet. :)

Anyway, the Chicken Parmigiana was disappointing. Even if it came on a huge plate of buttered pasta, the chicken batter was thick. I also didn't like the chicken skin in between the chicken meat and the batter. The ham was small and the cheese was minute that I couldn't even taste it.

My classmate's Marinara had squid which felt like bubble gum.

Another classmate treated us with the chicken barbecue pizza. It was fine though.

I will return here for their weekly weekend buffet.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















Steps of Rome
Plazuela, Diversion Road, Iloilo City
(033)3333509

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?