January 5, 2012

Buto't Balat

The last time I ate here was when I was in college. My brother particularly liked the Seafood Sisig, which I can no longer see on their menu. On that particular night, however, I orderd Lechon Kawali and half an order of Pinakbet.

Our food arrived after 27 minutes. My Lechon Kawali was overdone but it whetted my appetite for sinful food. The Grilled Pork my friend ordered is heavenly. And the Pinakbet was worth it at PhP80 considering that it had plenty of veggies and pork as well.

I was envious at my friends' orders of Pork Adobo, Grilled Pork and Fish Fillet. And because I enjoyed my food and I want to try other items on their menu, I will return at Buto't Balat, which is now one of my favorites. :) 
Grilled Pork
Fish Fillet
Breaded Pork
Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.













Buto't Balat
With Branches at Jaro Plaza, SM Delgado and Diversion Road
+639275469000; +639306506464; (033)3296794
Buto't Balat on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?