January 29, 2012

Airliner

A friend recommended me this place. I would have never heard of this had he not mentioned it.

At Airliner, we had Bicol Express, Tinuom na Manok, Bangus Sisig, Steamed Talaba and Baked Talaba.

The Bicol Express was the best. It was like Adobo with Coconut Milk. The meat was tender and the servings were huge.

The Tinuom na Manok was spicy, tasty and delicious. The native chicken wasn't tough but there were only 4 or 5 small pieces of it (and one piece is the neck part. :-|)

The Bangus Sisig tasted good too. I like that it has plenty of onions adding a different texture to the dish.

The steamed talaba is few and the oysters aren't fat. Those in Hilltop remain my favorite.

The baked talaba is the best I have ever tasted.

Airliner exceeded my expectations. Good food at cheap prices. If only they have a wider selection of dishes though...

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in a new tab to superenlarge.











Airliner
Airport Road, Mandurriao, Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?