June 5, 2011

Crammer's

My friend wanted to hang out here so I tagged along. I wasn't drinking anymore so I skipped all of the crap. I wanted to order crepes but they said it is not available. So I opted for pancakes. I wanted the chocolate pancakes but only their banana pancakes are available. My friend wanted to order Carbonara but only their Crammer's Special is available. What the... They claimed that they haven't had done groceries yet. Poor management and logistics. Tsktsk.

The waiter went off to cook our order a few meters away from us. As usual, I chose magazines to read. I didn't like the dim lights but it would do for a drinking session. I like the scent of our food wafting towards us as I read.

Our food arrived in 10 minutes.

The banana pancakes was irregular in shape but was drizzled with syrup and topped with butter. It was so-so.

The pasta came in tiny shreds of noodles instead of long ones. It was poorly prepared but I like the taste. It had plenty of tuna and tomatoes in it. Herbs were also thrown into it making for a very tasty pasta.

Now that my friend's curiosity is quenched, I doubt that we will ever return here. So-so food plus poor logistics just won't do it. 

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.




























Crammers
San Mars Point, Gen Luna, Iloilo City
Open from 10AM-12MN on Mondays to Thursdays
11AM-1AM on Fridays and Saturdays
4PM-10PM on Sundays
(033)3350232
Crammer's on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?