June 18, 2011

Savory Chicken

I roamed around SM City Cebu to eye food choices I never had the chance to try. One particular day, I selected Savory Chicken.

There was a lot of people in Savory Chicken even if I had my lunch at 1PM already. Even so, my food arrived at only after 8 minutes.

I chose their Combo Platter of 1/4 chicken, rice, turon, tropical cooler and a choice of salt and pepper spareribs, sweet and sour pork, creamy fish fillet and salt and pepper squid. All these at P215.

When my food arrived, I gasped at the size of my plate and the amount of food in it. Still enough for a famished kid though.

The squid was tough, really tough that I shed tears to tear it down. I like the spices that went along with it though.

The chicken had crispy skin and tasty meat.

The turon was sweet and was sprinkled with sesame seeds and drizzled with caramelized sugar.

The constant water drinker me enjoyed the tropical cooler. It must be Four Seasons but it transported me to the beach and made me relax while I ate.

Service here is fast.

Menu. Click thumbnails to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.



























Savory Chicken
SM City Cebu, Mabolo, Cebu City
Savory Chicken on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?