June 5, 2011

Dos Maria's

With 9 or so other friends, I once had their largest pizza. The crust was flaky like piaya and it was worth P1050. I thought it was fine then but when I ate at Greenoz in Bacolod, I was proved that the price tag was expensive compared to about P800 at the latter.

I ate at Dos Marias because I just want to sample their lasagna. I heard it was heavenly.

And so, even if it was 10PM and had 2 dinners already, I just had to try it.

Lucky me, there was still 1 lasagna left.

I waited for  15 minutes before my order arrived. It was cheesy and the mere scent of it tempted me to devour it that very second. But I had my share of lessons at Greenwich. It is best to let it cool down.

My first bite made my eyes wide open and then close to really savor it. Yes, indeed, the best things in life are unseen. The lasagna was cheesy and was sprinkled with basil, I reckon. There was enough tomato sauce but not too much as to make it sour. There was a lot of cheese but it wasn't salty. There was a lot of meat to make it filling. And the serving was worth it at P90.

I could eat this everyday. :)

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.






























Dos Maria's
Gen Luna St, Iloilo City
10AM-12MN
extends up to 2AM on Fridays and Saturday (033)5089292

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?