June 8, 2011

Nothing But Desserts Take Two

I never had macaroons so I took the opportunity to taste them one night while waiting for friends at NBD.

It is expensive at P30 but I don't know how much it should cost.

It tasted like meringue albeit the filling.

I don't know what it should taste like. Maybe someday when I'll go to France, I'll know what it should taste like. For now, let's settle on the fact that it's not despicable.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tab to superenlarge.

NBD
The Avenue
BS Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Nothing But Desserts on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Bakit hindi ko nakita yung menu nila nung pumunta ako dun? Hehe. Anyways, all their desserts looked delicious. Sana matry mo yung dulce de leche mousse nila. I made a review about it HERE . :D

    ReplyDelete

Have you eaten here? What do you think?