May 31, 2011

Hilltop

Hilltop is a chicken inasal place 40 kilometers from the city. It is very well-known among UP Miagao students primarily because it serves very delicious and cheap food.

A friend once said,"The standard for cakes is Calea while the standard for chicken inasal is Hilltop."

I remember the first time I ate here. It was indeed tasty and delicious and juicy. However, I am a fan of the pig so I always order Pork Mia whenever I eat here. The Garlic Chicken is equally impressive.

I like it that they have huge servings. It used to cost P50 for a meal. Now, it is P65. Still cheap and fair enough for a delicious, hot meal.

One day, I traveled 40 kms to eat here. I shocked myself and ordered Chicken Mia to relive the first time I ate here and enjoyed the chicken. Yes, my first time was amazing. It blew me. That is why I can still remember it up to this day.

I thought I am fine with my chicken inasal but I ordered half a tub of oysters anyway because you always order it here.

The chicken was still the same - juicy, tasty and delicious. The oysters too were plenty and juicy, tasty and delicious.

Hilltop is a place everyone misses upon leaving UP and a place everyone returns to whenever they can.

Menu. Click to enlarge.Open in new tabs to superenlarge.


Hilltop
Miagao, Iloilo
+639275536182
(033)3153023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?