May 31, 2011

Dulcinea

I have always wanted to try their paella but my friends do not really dig stuff like these so it was a blessing one day for my friend to treat me one. :)

There was complimentary soup but it had too much water in it resulting to a thin and bland soup.

Our paella arrived in 15 minutes. It was huge! They claimed it was good for 2 but it was good for 4!  It also had a lot of toppings in it - egg, clams, mussels, shrimps, chicken and pork amidst beans, bell peppers, green peas, lemon and parsley. To add, it had saffron in it making it sweet smelling, tasty and delicious. The paella was very well done. We definitely wiped out the pan!

I will order oxtail casserole, salpicao, lengua estofada, roast porkloin, tuhod y batoc, fritos de la abuela, mejillones al horno and their churros con chocolate on my next visits.

The paella certainly gave me a reason to return amidst the unworthiness of the food I ate on my first visit there.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.





























Dulcinea
SM City, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Dulcinea on Facebook 1
Dulcinea on Facebook 2
(033)3297357

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?