April 5, 2011

Yogu

The day I had my NBD fix, I saw this stall at the Smallville Complex. It looked so cute that I wanted to try it instantly. I did so that afternoon while waiting for dinner. :)

I had their yogurt with three toppings. My friend also had the same order. And then we added a nutella crepe.

The yogurt did not taste like yogurt at all. It tasted like ice cream. :) Which is a big plus for everyone's health. I mean, yogurts are healthy but people have been avoiding it for its taste. Now, here is one that passes for an ice cream! Hurray!

The toppings, however, are few. Not worth it at PhP30 for three toppings and all you get is a break from a small Nestle Crunch bar, also a break from a small Toblerone bar and a few slices of banana. :( However, I enjoyed the yogurt so much that I did not mind the toppings. :)

I tasted my friend's toppings of Oreo and really liked it. I now know what to order next time. :)

The nutella crepe is not fine but coarse. It, however, was better as coarse. It feels like that there are chocolate bits, which contributed to its coarseness. There is only a few nutella but I was caught surprised by a side of yogurt again! I was extremely happy!

The yogurt is priced at PhP85. The crepe (is priced) at PhP 105. This is a nice place with board games. Not to mention the ever courteous and smiling employees. :) 

Yogu
Smallville Complex,
Glicerio Pison Ave., Mandurriao, Iloilo City

2 comments:

  1. I love fruits in my yogurt, but chocolates and oreo chips sound delicious.I followed you from the foodie blog roll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this yogurt widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about yogurt,Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisa. Thanks for the comment. :) For that, I will treat you to Yogu when you are in Iloilo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have you eaten here? What do you think?