April 5, 2011

Breakthrough

I only eat here when someone treats me. I just find their food expensive.

And, one day, someone did treat me. We had green mango for appetizers. I'm not really a fan of the green mango but I ate one slice. :)

We also had lechon which I was not able to take a picture of, baked talaba, steamed shrimp, sizzling crabmeat, steamed crab and fish soup.



I enjoyed the lechon and, of course, the baked talaba.

I also like the fish soup. Oh, we also had pinakbet but I did not try it because my companions were complaining that it was not heated and it tasted old.

Breakthrough, for me, is now a far cry from what it used to be. I find their food very good when I was in high school and college. But now? I find them so-so. Still people flock to the Villa beach to have their fill of seafood. That is because they have established their name already. I just hope they redeem themselves and not lose what they have started. 

Breakthrough
Villa, Iloilo City
Open for lunch and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?