April 23, 2011

Olio

I love breakfast. :)

At Olio, I once had their Beef Tapa but I find it tough and somekinda raw.

The next time, I opted for my favorite waffles with bacon and eggs on the side.

The waffle was nothing special but it was crunchy outside and chewy inside.

As for the bacon, the servings were huge and many. Enough for my waffles. :)

The eggs were of a heart shape even if it was far from February.

Syrup and butter were served along with this filling and delicious meal. :)  

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.




























Olio
Westown Hotel
Smallville Complex, Glicerio Pison Avenue, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Westown on Facebook
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?