April 5, 2011

Nothing But Desserts

It was my first time at NBD because I find their prices extremely high. One day, however, while waiting and with nothing else to do, I bought an eclair and a chocolate mousse.

The people at NBD were courteous and helped us what to order.

The eclairs were better than that in Dulcinea. It was hard outside but sweet and soft inside. :) Also, appropriately priced at PhP50.

The chocolate mousse, aside from its presentation, was rich and smooth inside. I don't like the taste though. I feel like something is missing. But it is good, nonetheless, but really not worth it at PhP105. I'm not saying not to order it. I'm just saying it's not good good. It's just good. 



Nothing But Desserts
The Avenue, Smallville Complex
Glicerio Pison Ave., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
NBD on Facebook 1
NBD on Facebook 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?