April 5, 2011

Goldilock's

I always avoid eating at Goldilock's because I find their cakes too sweet and their selection few. One time, however, I caught myself with no other option. I didn't feel like eating at all the other restaurants in SM.

At Goldilock's, I ordered their lasagna. It arrived hot (but not the kind that burns your tastebuds). It was also very cheesy and very meaty. The pasta was all dente. And there was a free piece of roll which I later found out to be stale. The pasta was good nonetheless... very good. I am so happy with my new discovery of a lasagna go-to place. :) 


Goldilock's
SM City Iloilo
BS Aquino St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Another branch at: SM Delgado
Iznart St., Iloilo City
Open during mall hours (10AM-9PM)
Goldilock's on Facebook 1
Goldilock's on Facebook 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?