October 28, 2012

Siam

My friend have been wanting to eat here for ages. We finally made it one night.

Because I am a chicken person, I ordered their Crunchy Chicken with Peanut Sauce. My other friends ordered Crispy Minced Fish with Mango Salad and Crab Fried Rice.

In fairness, service was fast. Our food arrived steaming hot after 10 minutes.

The Chicken was adequate in serving size. I like it with or without its peanut sauce.

The Crispy Fish was new to me. It tastes good as is but is even better when mized with the green mango salad that comes with it.

The Crab Fried Rice was plenty. It was neither too dry nor too wet and it was tasty. :)

My friends and I finished our meal unsatisfied so we ordered Chicken in Thai Yellow Curry because it is not a Thai Meal without curry. We also had another platter of rice but this time, we got Garlic Rice.

The Curry was plenty, tasty and spicy. I like the beans that come with it because it was crisp.

The Garlic Rice was tasty and seemed not to be made of garlic rice alone.

Good food with good company.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.










Siam
BS Aquino Ave., Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?