October 19, 2012

Punjabi

My friends and I planned on eating out at Villa. Since we had a hard time deciding, we asked the coin which leaded us to Bhai Shaab's Punjabi.

It is a shack in the side of the road like some makeshift carenderia one puts up along streets near bus, van or jeepney terminals. The only difference though is that they serve good Indian food.

My friends and I had Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Masala and Mutton. I had Chapati, Tandoori Naan, Butter Naan and Aloo Parotha for carbs.

Food arrived after 35 minutes but it surely did fill up our small table. After saying prayers, my friends and I attacked our food.

The Tandoori Chicken was tender and very tasty.

I could say the same for the Mutton and the Chicken Masala.

Of course I like the soft bread I ordered. And it was huge! Really huge!

This is one of my favorite restaurants here in Iloilo. Very cheap very good food.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.









Bhai Shaab's Punjabi
Avancena St., Villa, Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?