October 20, 2012

Kang Byeon

We were supposed to eat at Moyeora but when we braved the heat to walk there, we found that it was closed so we tried this Korean place at Times Square.

My friend and I had Bibimbap and Spicy Chicken. Food arrived after 14 minutes.

The side dish available were: sugar-coated sweet potato,
bean sprouts,
kimchi
and some rice cakes.
We had them refilled but when we consumed it a second time, they refused and said they oly refill it once. :-|

The Spicy Chicken isn't what I expected it to be. It was sizzling but it only had a few cuts of chicken in it even if it was worth P350.

The Bibimbap was fine but I had better ones like that in Moyeora.

I am honestly disappointed with this Korean Restaurant. I won't see a second time.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.











Kang Byeon
Times Square
General Luna St., Iloilo City
(033)5090004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?