October 8, 2012

Gee Wan

My friends and I didn't know how to pronounce this place. /Gi-wan/ or /Dzi-wan/. As of this writing, I forgot how it really is pronounced.

Gee Wan is like a "sosyal" carenderia. People form a line and point at what they want. My friends and I had Fish in Coconut Milk, Kandingga, a Squid Dish and Fresh Lumpia.

The Fish was huge and came with pechay and its sauce was tasty.

The Kandingga is like Bopis. It yielded a crunchy texture due to the many onion stalks (I reckon) in it.

The Squid was tender and like the Fish dish, its sauce was good too.

The Fresh Lumpia was huge and was basted in Caramel.

Everything tasted good. This is a must-eat in Naga. 

Gee Wan
P Burgos St., Naga City
(054)4723888

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?