October 20, 2012

Robb's

I went there to study a couple of weeks ago. I have been there before but the ground floor was renovated so I got lost and didn't know where the stairs heading to Robb's are. People keep pointing but they couldn't tell me where the stairs really are. I deciphered them myself anyway.

At Robb's, I had the Brewed Coffee, which was good. This time though I added cream and sugar when I usually enjoy my coffee as it is - plain.

After hours of studying, I surfed the net via their free Wifi. I also watched some TV shows on their screen and then ordered their Chicken for dinner.

I love that it is crispy on the outside and tasty inside. It seems marinated thus making it tasty and delicious. I also like that there are two cuts of chicken. Gravy is served on the side.

A nice place to study.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.









Robb's
Urban Inn
Luna St., Lapaz, Iloilo
Open 10AM - 11PM everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?