November 8, 2011

Peppy Thai

The first time I ate here two years ago, I ordered Chicken Pandan, Beef Curry, Fried Squid and i-forgot-the-name-of-the-balls along with Fried Rice.

Only the Beef Curry made its mark on me. And so the next time I found myself at Peppy Thai, I ordered only the Beef Curry.

The Beef Curry is still so heavenly. It is never tough and spicy.

My friends ordered a million other things like fried squid, which is expensive, ...

chicken pandan and satay, which is so-so, ...

the-balls-which-i-forgot and which was overcooked that night, ...

pork curry, which was good

and a tofu dish, which was also good.

It is nice to know that they are consistent with how their food taste. But since they transferred to a better location, their prices have soared. Like PhP30 for half a boiled egg.

It's not something I would really crave for.

No menu since you only point at the dishes you want to eat. Pretty much like that in a carenderia. :)

Peppy Thai
Plazuela De Iloilo
BS Aquino Ave, Iloilo City
(033)8575854
Mon-Sat 11AM-2PM and 5:30PM-8PM
Peppy Thai on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?