November 26, 2011

La Tegola

I have always wanted to eat here since 3 years ago. Even if I was alone, I wouldn't let the cost prevent me from eating here. Not now. Not three years after I have suppressed myself.

I had a hard time ordering since there were a lot of selections on their menu. After quite a while, I settled for Prosciutto Funghi Pizza and Tortellini Al Pomodoro Fresco.

After a minute, the waitress returned with a complimentary serving of Foccacia. It was a thin crust of sorts topped with tomatoes and herbs and drizzled with olive oil. I could eat hundreds of this!

After 15 minutes, my pizza and pasta arrived.

The pasta was al dente and stuffed with meat. I couldn't appreciate the meat though. The sauce was rich and the herbs added for a very delicious meal.

The pizza had a thin crust and had generous toppings of cheese, ham and mushrooms. The ingredients are not the usual and must have been imported. The amount of toppings was contrary to what I have read and expected - it was a lot! The ingredients all worked together to please me. :)

I had a hard time consuming my meal. But I did consume it after an hour.

I will return to taste the rest of the menu!

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















 





La Tegola
Ayala Terraces, Cebu City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?