November 24, 2011

Cafe Laguna

One night, I had Fresh Lumpia, Lechon Kawali and Pinakbet.

The Fresh Lumpia was large. My mother says Cafe Laguna's Fresh Lumpia is her favorite among all other Fresh Lumpias. I say that it's just fine. What sets it apart is that there are nuts on it and it has sauce on and around it. I like thicker wrappings though. And I like more. So I'd settle for the cheap fresh lumpia you just have to find in your locality.

The Lechon Kawali is heaven. I'm really not a fan of this dish but I wanted something new. Anyway, it was well fried. The meat was tender. And the pork skin was crunchy and, like caramel, melts in your mouth after a while.

The Pinakbet is amazing. It has a lot of meat in it and it was really really tasty. It alone could suffice as a partner to one pot of rice.

The servings are huge and the prices reasonable. This is one of my favorite restaurants. :)

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge. :)



















Cafe Laguna
SM City, Iloilo
(033)3292022
Open from Monday to Sunday 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM


Cafe Laguna on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?