November 20, 2011

Hong Kong Kitchen

Because I wanted to try HK Kitchen and because I was hungry, I ordered a combo meal of Chicken with Lemon Sauce, Calamares, Fookien Noodles, Pork Siomai, Buchi, Plain Rice, Kropeck and Spring Roll - all for PhP148.

Everything was so-so.

The Chicken had a lot of batter in it, I felt cheated, and the Lumpia wasn't that stuffed...

 ...but the squid wasn't tough though like that in Savory Chicken.

It was all worth it though at PhP148. And it's nice to know that there is no added MSG. What can I say? I just love bland food. :) I wish to try the other items on their menu particularly the duck. :)

Menu. Click to enlarge.



















Hong Kong Kitchen
Robinson's Mall, Iloilo
(033)3382677

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?