June 2, 2012

Pies Surprise

I thought this resto just serve pies but I was surprised that they serve pasta, calzone and rice meals as well.

I ordered a Chicken and Mushroom Calzone and a Beef Lasagna.

The Chicken and Mushroom Calzone was quite huge with plenty of stuffings and not to mention delicious!


The Beef Lasagna was worth it at P70. In fairness, there was plenty of meat. I couldn't appreciate the cheese though.

Yum yum. Writing about it makes my mouth water. I heard their ribs are delicious. I'm definitely coming back.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.












Pie Surprise
 (033)3383316; 09196176502
JV Jocson St., Arevalo, Iloilo City
Pies Surprise on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I ate here once and always wanted to come back but never had the time and the knowledge of the means of transportation hahaha if I take the Villa Arevalo jeepney, will it pass by this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it does pass by this place. Thanks for visiting my site! :)

      Delete
  2. It's okay and thank you as well! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Have you eaten here? What do you think?