June 4, 2012

Iana's

Someone told me that Iana's Philly Cheese Steak is to die for. Well, I tried it once and lived.

It was huge but the bread was tough as stale bread and cold as one's nervous hands (not really). The filling had plenty of pepper instead of meat and the cheese, although it looks cheesy, wasn't that cheesy.

My friend had burger. I couldn't remember if I tasted it. I think I did but I want to come back to try their burgers even if their Philly Cheese Steak was a disappointment.

Menu. Click image to enlarge. Open in a new tab to superenlarge.











Hotdogs 60
Hotdogs with Cheese 70
Chilidog 80
Slushies 25
Tacos 50
Breakfast (Tapa, Tocino, Longganiza, Corned Beef) 55
Tonkatsu 70
Chicken and Egg Saboro Donburi 70


Iana's
St Joseph School
Sen Benigno Aquino Ave (Diversion Road), Iloilo City
(033)3967586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?