June 10, 2012

Piazza

Everytime I eat here, I always order their meal sets. At around P150, you get salad, pasta, pizza, meat and rice plus drinks. It used to be worth it before but now, it is still worth it but... not really. Their serving size has lessened.

For their appetizers, I chose Tacos instead of Caesar Salad. I like the Tacos of long ago because it was really a taco. And if I could remember right, there were two tacos instead of taco innards sprinkled with crushed taco shells.

For pasta, I opted for Carbonara. The Carbonara was watery. It had less cream in it making it bland.

The Piazza pizza was small this time but the crust is thin but not biscuit thin.

The Chicken Salpicao was delicious! Yum yum yum. It was soft and well-cooked. I also like the rice which was soft and a little wet.

We also had Bacon Baked Potato which was worth it at P68. It was cheesy, steaming hot and had bacon bits.

The meal set is still worth it. I don't see myself returning here soon though... except of course, for the Baked Potato. :)

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.


Piazza
Sen Benigno Aquino Ave (Diversion Road), Iloilo City
(033)3003586; (033)3007070
Piazza on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?