June 19, 2012

Bel Piatto

This P128 buffet really didn't catch my attention but I don't know what got into me and my housemates when we found ourselves there one Saturday ago.

I started with the KBL. It was different. Seems like they placed something in it. But it was delicious and a totally welcome change. The meat was not that tender but what matters most is that it wasn't tough.

The Sotanghon was delicious as well. I have never tasted a bad-tasting Sotanghon.

The Grilled Tilapia was good but it was an ugly sight because people just dug a piece out of it.

I didn't really enjoy this pork dish which came with a lot of fat.

I enjoyed this Chicken. When I came back for seconds, it was already consumed. :(

This meatball is seemingly a favorite of the people there last Saturday. I don't really find it amazing though.

The Fried Chicken is so-so.

The Tortang Talong is also so-so while the Fried Lumpia is the worst.

The desserts are weird. One is a spaghetti with cream and fruits which really didn't taste bad.

There was also Bukayo which tasted like Bukayo.

128 is worth it but the Bottomless Iced Tea is at P50, very sweet and takes time to have refills.
Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.














Bel Piatto Resto
Gen Luna St., Iloilo City
(the old Bluejay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?