April 8, 2012

Lorlour

Because it was my friend's birthday, we had Pizza. We wanted to try something new that's why we ended up at Lorlour's where we had their Pepperoni Pizza and their Overload Pizza.

The Pepperoni Pizza tasted weird.

 

The Overload Pizza has hotdog, ham, pineapple, mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. It tasted so-so for me but my friends like it.


What I don't like with the pizza aside from its weird taste is that it has only a few cheese. Like Love and Kisses, it uses local ingredients but in my opinion, Love and Kisses is better because it doesn't taste weird. Anyway, even if their pizza tastes weird, I would like to come back and try the other items on their menu, which is cheap.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.








Lorlour
Lopez Jaena St., Jaro, Iloilo City
(033)3967056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?