April 26, 2012

Dapog

Two years ago, Dapog just opened and I found myself there with a bunch of HS friends eating fatty food. I wouldn't have returned had I not seen their new items on their menu via facebook.

Food there now is cheaper and better. But flies were all over the place and waiters and waitresses go missing giving you a hard time to tell them what you want. They also do not speak a lot like they just placed my order on the table and moved on. And they just gave my bill and change without a word. And worse, they didn't reply to my "Thank You!"

Still I like the food there.

The Grilled Pork is unique tasting and tender. There was only a few fat so it didn't make for a lu-od/sum-od meal.

The Lechon Chips were thin slices of lechon coated with batter and fried.

Servings were large and food is cheap. Really worth it.

This is a place to eat when you feel like eating a lot, want to gain, miss pork, celebrate, destress or eat tasty food. The place feels like Cebu so it is a place to eat if you miss Cebu. Lechon is available from Wednesday-Sunday.

I will come back to try their Balbacua and Humba.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.












Dapog
BS Aquino Ave., Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?