April 22, 2012

Hungry Ninja

Yum yum. I had Beef Pho and Pork Gung-Ho. When I ordered, the waitress warned me that the Pork dish is spicy. I just nodded my head because I can tolerate hot spicy food. However, when I added Beef Pho, she didn't warn me that it was spicy. Even way spicier than the Pork Gung-Ho.

The Pho was hot and - yes, I already mentioned it - spicy but it easily cooled down. It came in a large bowl to think I ordered the snack size Pho. There were noodles, bean sprouts and three thin measly slices of beef. I particularly like the basil and lemon which added a twist to it.

The Pork Gung-Ho is sweet and spicy and amazing. I like that the rice is mixed with the sauce unlike all other rice toppins wherein they just put it on top of plain rice. This was a welcome change. I like that there were plenty of meat and less fat. It was really delicious!

The downside is that the place is small and it can get really cramped especially during rush hours. They also do not serve service water.

But, I still can't wait to return n times to taste the rest of the menu! :)

Hungry Ninja
General Luna Street, Iloilo City
(033)5090100

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is their sweet chili chicken. Very affordable for me as a student. ^_^ I love also their Halo-halo.
    Kaibril's Sweet Life - Delicious desserts

    ReplyDelete

Have you eaten here? What do you think?