February 11, 2012

Stavros

Our Meditternanean meal started with pita bread and hummus. I like their pita bread which was bland and soft. In fact, I could eat it alone. The hummus was a bonus already.

The minestrone was surprisingly good. I like the vegetables in it as well as its rich taste. I had seconds of this. Or was it thirds? :D

The moussaka is my favorite that night. I like the mixture of the eggplant, ground meat and cheese. It was so rich, tasty and heavenly.

The Chicken Meditteranean had plenty of chicken in it.I like that the chicken was well done and that the sauce was thick and rich.

The Beef Masala's sauce was also thick and rich but spicy. I like that their potatoes and carrots weren't soft and soggy. But, what I like most is that the beef isn't tough at all.

It was a very hearty meal. One I really enjoyed and very worth it (since servings were really large).

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.













Stavros
SM Southpoint, BS Aquino Ave, Iloilo City
Another branch at Amigo Terrace Mall, JM Basa St., Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?