February 18, 2012

Emilion

The first time I ate here was about 4 years ago. It left quite an impression that made me itch to return.

One night ago, my friends and I had Sinigang na Tangigue, Pinakbet, Garlic Chicken and Ox Tongue. While waiting for our food, the friendly staff gave us complimentary vegetable chips which we happily devoured. :)

The Pinakbet was sweet and very tasty. There were generous pieces of meat added to the assortment of vegetables.

I'm not really a fan of sinigang but I enjoyed the many pieces of fish while my friend consumed the soup.

The Garlic Chicken was a disappointment. I thought it was fried but, instead, it was kind of sauteed. The serving size was small but the taste is okay. I prefer the taste of the Fried Garlic Chicken like that in Hilltop. :)

The Ox Tongue is the best I have ever tasted. My friends said that the Ox Tongue in Ramboy's is better. I have yet to taste that but the Ox Tongue in Emilion is plenty and tender and tasty. Certainly better than that in Mango Tree.

Good service + friendly staff + good food = me returning to taste the other items on their menu someday.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.








Emilion
General Luna St., Iloilo City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?