February 29, 2012

Harbor City Dimsum

I never knew Harbor City was connected with Ding Qua Qua and Dimsum Break.

Anyway, I had Spicy Steamed Fried Rice and Garlic Pork, which arrived after only 2 minutes.

My first taste of the Spicy Steamed Fried Rice gave me the impression that it wasn't that spicy at all. After my second bite, all the spiciness exploded and made me believe that it was indeed spicy! This coupled with it being hot (as in more than warm) made it a spicier meal!

The garlic pork was tender even if it looks tough. It had only a few fat in it.

Next time, I will have the Dimsum Experience and I will return to Ding Qua Qua! :)

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.












Harbor City
Ayala, Cebu City
With branches at: SM City Cebu
(032)2346786
Harbor City Dimsum on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?