May 5, 2012

Tokyo Joes

I wanted to eat at NeoNeo one afternoon ago but I had my fill of tasty food. So I opted to eat something bland or something not tasty. Then I chose Tokyo Joe's.

I like that their menu is so simple and that their California Maki is cheap.

My maki arrived after 5 minutes and consuming it took less than a minute.

My bento arrived 10 minutes after the maki arrived. I was shocked at the size of the Tonkatsu but when I ate it, I was disappointed that it was only batter at the sides and the meat was so thin - thinner than your regular tonkatsu. It was a little tough too. The taste is fine though.

The tempura, although with lots of batter, had a large juicy prawn underneath, which I happily ate.

At about PhP200, my meal is a steal.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in a new tab to superenlarge.









Tokyo Joe's
 SM City Cebu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?