May 1, 2012

Canvas

My friends wanted to avoid the crowd and the heat so we roamed around Terraces to search for a restaurant. Our search led us to Canvas where I had Roast Local Beef Tenderloin.

My dish arrived after 15 minutes. After taking a few pictures, I sliced my beef and tasted it. It was tender and quite a little bland. I should have added pepper but I'm not really a fan of condiments. I like the mashed potatoes though and the herbed vegetables on the side.

Their open kitchen serves as entertainment for some like me and my friends. I enjoy watching their vibrant Aussie chef. Also, the waitress who served us was friendly and courteous. I want to try their Moroccan Couscous Salad, their Meat Pies and their Ribs someday.

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















Canvas
Ayala Terraces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?