May 3, 2012

Mesa

After a day of shopping, I wanted to try another restaurant. Luckily for Mesa, it was chosen. My friends and I had Sinigang na Salmon, Pork Binagoongan, Sisig and Grilled Chicken.

Our food arrived after about 15 minutes. The waiter went on serving us our soup and mixing the sisig for us.

The soup was fine. As I've said, I'm not a fan of Sinigang but I had fun eating the fish in it. In fact, I had 3 large pieces while my friends had 1 or 2 each. Yummy. :) I also like that their soup has plenty of vegetables in it.

The Pork Binagoongan was unlike any other Pork Binagoongan I have ever had. Theirs is creamy. I think their version has coconut milk in it. It was delicious though. A new twist to an otherwise familiar dish. The pork was tender - very tender - and tasty.

The Sisig was dry but it was delicious and crispy too. Yum Yum. :)

The Grilled Chicken was also delicious. It, too, isn't like all other Grilled Chicken. It had a certain taste in it which I can't decipher at all. And it was tender like fall-off-the-bones.

Tasty Filipino meal with very good service. Only at Mesa.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.





















Mesa
Ayala Terraces
Cebu City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?