March 6, 2012

Lee Cimbali

One morning, we had breakfast at Lee Cimbali. We like the millions of bread around us and the scent of freshly baked bread wafting around. I particularly remember blurting,"Am I in heaven?" :D

After having much difficulty choosing what to eat, I finally chose this...

and this...

Both were soft and delicious. My friend had the apple cinnamon which was also delicious.

Their brewed coffee was so-so.

The next day, I had their cheese bread, which is one foot long. It is not as amazing as I thought it to be. It would really have needed more cheese. But I like the idea of eating a one-foot bread. :)

My friend had this...

and this...

I can certainly live here. :)

Lee Cimbali
Lee Plaza, Dumaguete City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?