March 8, 2012

Dumaguete Fried Chicken (DFC)

One day in Dumaguete, we were tired of eating in restaurants. Aside from that, we were also running out of moolah. We also wanted to make the most of our Dumaguete trip and do as the locals do and eat as the locals do. So we asked a local what eatery shouldn't be missed. He answered, "DFC."

DFC stands for Dumaguete Fried Chicken and is the local version of KFC. I ordered their chicken and spaghetti combo at PhP63.

The chicken was so-so but juicy. Its batter wasn't that thick. It was crunchy but a little bland.

The spaghetti was weird for my taste. It was more of sour than it is sweet. Nevertheless, I consumed it. It is food afterall.

It isn't something I would want to return to but it was worth the experience of eating as the locals do. :)

DFC
In front of the Public Market

2 comments:

  1. That's really cheap! I will check out DFC when I visit Dumaguete in 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foodnet is also worth checking. They have cheap and delicious food too. :)

      Delete

Have you eaten here? What do you think?